Greywolf Lodging EBO

Book by March 31 and save up to 35% off lodging.

Book now. Golf this summer. SAVE BIG!

Greywolf Golf Course opening day: Friday, May 7th, 2021

1 Best Course Stamp

Panorama is home to Greywolf Golf Course which is the currently ranked #1 public course in British Columbia and #16 best course (public & private) in Canada by Score Golf magazine 2020 - Greywolf Golf Course is a must for any golf aficionado!

Our Early Booking Offer is a simple way to secure the lodging you want this summer. The best part about booking early is you save 35% off any of our condo or townhome lodging when you book by March 31, 2021. 

Summer 2021 Greywolf Golf Couse operations Friday, May 7th to Sunday, September 26th.


  • Mountainside lodging at Panorama.


  • As an overnight guest you'll get free exclusive use of the Panorama Springs Pools.
  • Free use of resort gym.
  • Free underground parking (for most condos and townhomes).
  • Free resort wide wifi.

Package Availability

  • Book by March 31, 2021 and save up to 35% off condos, townhomes and the Pine Inn.

Terms & Conditions

Promotion subject to change and availability. This package is available on all dates from May 1 - October 31, 2021 in Panorama condos, townhomes and the Pine Inn. Please note that due to the COVID-19 Pandemic there may be periods where we do not accept reservations this summer. Please refer to the COVID-19 web page for operational updates. Panorama reserves the right to limit the number of room nights and bookings. 

  • Two night minimum stay all season long in all lodging unit types.
  • Summer 2021 Cancellation & Refund Policy: 25% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking, the remaining 75% is taken 14 days before arrival. At 14 days prior to arrival all bookings are confirmed and non-refundable.

Lodging at Panorama

This package is available in all units at Panorama. We offer budget accommodation in the Pine Inn or comfortable condos and townhomes with a living room and full kitchen. 


How to Book

Call our Reservations Team at 1.800.663.2929, book online or request a custom quote using the form below.

Book Online

Custom Quote

First Name
Last Name
Phone Number
Province or State
Postal Code or Zip Code
Have you stayed with us before?
Number of Adults (18+)*
Number of Youth (13-17 years old)
Number of Children (6-12 years old)
Preferred Date Arrival
Preferred Date Departure
Preferred Stay Location*
Unit Type
.Are you interested in any of our summer activities?
Greywolf Health & Safety

Greywolf has implemented new practices and strict safety protocols to ensure the safety of guests and employees during this time of COVID-19. You can find out more about what to expect, here.

Safety & Best Practices This Summer

View Reports
Search + Shop


A mix of sun and cloud with isolated flurries.

Freezing level: 1600 metres.

Ridge wind west: 15 km/h gusting to 40 km/h.

Current Weather

10:10PM 1 March, 2021



Mid Mountain2160m



Lifts, Trails & Grooming


Trails Open


Lifts Open


Groomed Runs

Shop Now +