Kids Ski Free

Available for stays between January 3 and February 11, 2021

Save up to 25% off lodging and kids ski free.

Take a break with family midweek this winter! 

Kids Ski Free Midweek

2 night stay minimum.

SAR 2021 world1 space 400pxA family getaway to the mountains just got a little easier. Stay slopeside with everything outside the door of your mountain hideaway Sunday night through Friday morning. Panorama is already ranked number one in the world for space per skier and staying midweek will ensure you have plenty of room around you.

Available for stays between January 3 and February 11, 2021.


  • Stay 2 nights and save 20% on condos, townhomes and Pine Inn hotel rooms.
  • Stay 3 to 5 nights and save 25% on condos, townhomes and Pine Inn hotel rooms.
  • 1 FREE Child (12 & under) ticket per 1 Adult lift ticket purchased.
  • Adult lift tickets are 25% off the window with lodging.
  • 1 FREE date move when life gets in the way. (See Booking & Cancellation Policy below)


  • Not available Friday and Saturday nights.


  • All accommodation at Panorama is either ski in / ski out, or within a short walk to a lift - no driving required!
  • Preferred rates on pre-paid ski and snowboard rentals.
  • As an overnight guest you'll get free exclusive use of the Panorama Springs Pools.
  • Free use of resort gym.
  • Free underground parking (for most condos and townhomes).
  • Free resort wide wifi.
  • Children 5 and under always ski free at Panorama. (Ski ticket still required).

Lift Tickets

When you book your lodging directly with us you're guaranteed the best price on lift tickets. You won't find a better deal anywhere else. Please promotional lift tickets that include the free child when booking online. If you call our reservations team please indicate your family details.

Package Availability

This promotion is only available midweek (Sunday through Thursday) for stays of 2-5 nights between January 3 and February 11, 2021.

Ski days are Monday to Friday. A minimum of 1 Adult ticket (at 25% lodging discount) is required per every free Child (12 and under). There is a one time $5 RFID card refundable deposit per person.

Stay nights are Sunday to Thursday in all units at Panorama. We offer budget accommodation in the Pine Inn or comfortable condos and townhomes complete with a full kitchen, living room and gas fireplace. 

Discover more about lodging options at Panorama.

This promotion cannot be combined with any other offer.

Rates subject to change and cancellation without notice. All facilities and programs are subject to seasonality, availability and change. 

Booking & Cancellation Policy: 

  • 25% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. The remaining 75% (final payment) is taken 5 days before arrival. 
  • One FREE date move. We get that sometimes life gets in the way and that's why we are allowing you to move your reservation for free if your plans need to change. A move to a new date must be made prior to your final payment being processed. On occasion, there may be a surcharge if you move into dates at a higher rate period. Conversely, if you move into a lower rate period we would credit the difference. Date moves are based on availability and must be done by calling our reservations team at 1.800.663.2929.

How to Book

Call our Reservations Team at 1.800.663.2929, book online or request a custom quote using the form below.

Please note that only our 2 night + 2 day package can be booked online.


Custom Quote

First Name*
Last Name*
Phone Number*
Province or State
Postal Code or Zip Code*
Have you stayed with us before?
Number of Adults (18+)*
Number of Youth (13-17 years old)
Number of Children (6-12 years old)
Preferred Arrival Date*
Preferred Departure Date*
Preferred Stay Location*
Unit Type
How many lift tickets do you need? Ex. 2 adults for 3 days
Comments or questions
View Reports
Search + Shop


A mix of sun and cloud with isolated flurries.

Freezing level: 1600 metres.

Ridge wind west: 15 km/h gusting to 40 km/h.

Current Weather

10:20PM 1 March, 2021



Mid Mountain2160m



Lifts, Trails & Grooming


Trails Open


Lifts Open


Groomed Runs

Shop Now +