Winter Early Booking Sale

Book by June 15 and save up to 35%.

Save up to 35% off lodging.

Our Winter Early Booking Offer is a simple way to secure the lodging you want for winter 2021-22. The best part about booking your lodging early is you save 35% on your lodging and lift tickets when you book by June 15, 2021.

Winter 2021/22 Early Booking Offer

Dreaming of snow? You're not the only one!

SAR 2021 world1 space 400pxWe've had many guests requesting for us to open up our lodging to be booked for stays further into the future than ever before. We're delighted that so many are so keen! Larger units and peak periods are always the first to book and our eager Panorama Fans likely want to lock in their favourties. Here is our best lodging offer for winter 2021/22! 

Highlights:

  • Save 35% on condos & townhomes.
  • Save 15% on Pine Inn hotel rooms.
  • Save 25% on lift tickets when you bundle them in.
  • These rates available only until June 15, 2021.

Benefits:

  • All accommodation at Panorama is either ski in / ski out, or within a short walk to a lift - no driving required!
  • Preferred rates on pre-paid ski and snowboard rentals
  • As an overnight guest you'll get free exclusive use of the Panorama Springs Pools.
  • Free use of resort gym.
  • Free underground parking (for most condos and townhomes).
  • Free resort wide wifi.
  • Children 5 and under always ski free at Panorama (ski ticket still required).

Need Lift Tickets?

When you book your lodging directly with us you're guaranteed the best price on lift tickets. You won't find a better deal anywhere else.

Package Availability

This early booking special is available in all units at Panorama, for stays of two nights or more. We offer budget accommodation in the Pine Inn or comfortable condos and townhomes complete with a full kitchen, living room and gas fireplace. Discover more about lodging options at Panorama.

A three night minimum stay is required during the peak holiday period for check in dates December 24 -31, 2021. A two night minimum length of stay is required outside of this peak holiday period.

Rates subject to change and cancellation without notice. All facilities and programs are subject to seasonality, availability and change. 

Booking & Cancellation Policy: 25% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. The remaining 75% is taken, either 14 days before arrival during the regular season or 45 days before arrival during the holiday period of December 24, 2021 - January 1, 2022 (inclusive).

How to Book

Call our Reservations Team at 1.800.663.2929, book online or request a custom quote using the form below.

Book Online

Custom Quote

First Name*
Last Name*
Email*
Phone Number*
City
Province or State
Postal Code or Zip Code*
Have you stayed with us before?
YesNo
Number of Adults (18+)*
Number of Youth (13-17 years old)
Number of Children (6-12 years old)
Preferred Arrival Date*
Preferred Departure Date*
Preferred Stay Location*
Unit Type
How many lift tickets do you need? Ex. 2 adults for 3 days
Comments or questions
View Reports
Search + Shop
Forecast

Tomorrow

A mix of sun and cloud with isolated flurries.

Freezing level: 1600 metres.

Ridge wind west: 15 km/h gusting to 40 km/h.

-5°c
Current Weather

9:00PM 1 March, 2021

Village1180m

c

Mid Mountain2160m

-4°c

Summit2365m

-6°c
Lifts, Trails & Grooming

139/139

Trails Open

10/11

Lifts Open

41

Groomed Runs

Shop Now +